Thursday, November 08, 2007

girlification

Last night I discovered 100% wool felt at my craft store so I splurged and picked up some to play with. I hand knit these longies for Mardie I started before he was born. . . I found out many months later I was twisting my stitches, and I made them up as I knit so I had to improvise for the crotch. . . Anyway these were sitting all boyish in Zuri's NB stash and I decided this would be a great opportunity to girly them up. I needle felted this appliqued flower using my 100% wool felt. I think I'll be doing many more. This was freakin' fun! Many of our wool soakers are boyish or gender neutral. This is the perect way to bring them into the time of Zuri!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

ooo i love the flower at the bottom. great girly touch. happy anniversary btw!!!

Karina said...

awwww so cute!