Monday, June 13, 2005

breastfeeder's diaper bag


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com



I made this bag before Charmie was born. I have decided that I can use it. Charmie is 2 and Mardie is 9 mos. Neither one is potty trained so I still need to carry diapers and cups for them at minimum. I realized that I need much less stuff than I thought I did before. If I need more I can either stash it in my car or just grab one of my larger bags. For most of our outings this is perfect. Thanks Jan for designing it!
I am only using 2 of the pockets in these pictures so as you can see I still have 6 available to stuff with the baby's or my stuff. This back rocks! I even put two cloth diapers into it on one of the pictures and it can hold much more.
Yes I realize that one zipper is bright red. The other is navy. . . I did it this way on purpose. The bag is symetrical. I hate having to zip pockets opened and closed searching for a needed item. . . I don't have to search if I remember what is in the red zipper pocket and what is in the navy one! ;-}

1 comment:

Christi said...

I really like this!! The pictures you emailed were so big it was hard to see! but looking at it onhere it looks great!!!