Sunday, June 12, 2005

Steels for a Steal


Image hosted by Photobucket.com



I lucked up last week.  My local Hancocks Fabrics Store had a 50% off discount bin and I found knitting needles and crochet hooks!  Now mind you I don't like metal so much for either, I prefer bamboo, but I didn't have any hooks this size, and have never seen any this size in bamboo.  I've been wanting to experiment with thread so for $.75 each I picked up my size d,c,10,9,7 and 5 hooks!  They didn't have any other sizes that I saw, which was disappointing.  I would have liked to have gotten a complete set, but I'm just thrilled to have gotten these for this price.  I'll add the others as I have a pattern, or find them cheap!



I think I'm going to experiment with some polymer clay to make handles.

No comments: