Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Flat view of interior of wallet and closure tab. I used two different weight decorator fabric scraps left over from work projects. The green micro suede was a strip approximately 6"x28" and a tiny bit of bias strip from the cording I made. The floral is literally several scraps 6"x7" or less from the corners of the table round. This one was easier and faster once I located my clear vinyl (that took over an hour, lol) and decided how I was going to orient the zipper and other elements. This is a mirror image of the first wallet I made. It is more natural for me to open it and use it with this orientation. The pockets for cards and coin are wider and should be easier to access. I eleminated the exterior pocket since I don't use it. The bill pocket is almost too snug. I believe with use it will be fine as fabric stretches and gives. I moved my label to the inside. Posted by Picasa

No comments: