Thursday, December 14, 2006

Yeha Picasa's alive!

I was really beginning to freak out. I couldn't connect to BB or anything. Luckily whatever was awry it's resolved after a reboot!
Here's my third cover from the fabric Jo gave me today. Thanks Jo! This cover has so many colors I LOVE to wear, the merlot, plum, sage, and rust. Plus I love the patchy look and geometric quality too. Since it's upholstery fabric it's very sturdy and durable, yet there are chenille threads woven throughout to create the design so it has softness as well.
This handbag and it's covers are just too fun! It's neat to be able to have choices as to what look I want to have in my purse with just slipping on a new cover! Since I'm not a very fussy person I am actually having more fun making the covers than I will ever have carring them! It's neat to see how the bag looks completely different with this simple change.
For all of the purses I've made I finally got it right on the interior pockets too. This is the most pockets I've put into a purse. But now all of the little things I have don't get lost. I have had some little pouches in the past for little things in my purse and those were great to contain things, cute and special to me since they were handmade by people that I care deeply for, but utimately they added weight and I had to get them open to use the contents. With the pockets inside this bag I just have to sort things as I put them back into my purse into the correct pocket and it's ready for me when I need it! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Janet Richards said...

another great bag!!

Jennifer said...

testin testin..can i comment??

Home Ec Steph said...

I love all of your purses. They are so cute. Great job.

Just Another *SINGLE* Mom said...

I am drooling, I am loving all your bags u are making so cute!!