Thursday, January 18, 2007

Carmel Corn Dreams

Part way through naptime Mardie awoke with a bad dream. Could it have been from his Carmel Corn luch? Anyway I quickly removed him from the bedroom to preserve Charmie's remaining naptime.
At first he was very sad and acting in a very uncharacteristic way. He went into the living room and gathered this blanket and pillow and pulled them back into the dining room where he snuggled down onto the floor. He didn't want to be around me, or play with his toys, or watch tv. He just wanted to cuddle on his pillow. After a little while though he perked up and in his usual way and this is the picture that sums it all up.
I wish he could tell me about his sad dream. I feel so helpless when I don't know how to help or exactly what's wrong.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: