Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Bag interior


Here's an inside shot. The interior is quilted with high loft batting for padding. The fabric is sage green fleece for extra padding and to prevent scratches. The top pocket has a Velcro closure and holds several memory cards and a lens cleaner. The pocket in the back has a 5/8" gusset and if you look closely you can see that it holds the battery charger, and when I get one, an extra battery. I'd like to have some extra juice and memory available if I get snap happy!
Here's the camera inside the bag. The strap is covering up the back pocket but I think you get the idea. I may make some additional pouches that hold the usb and av cables to go beside the lens but for right now I don't think I want to carry those around all of the time so for now it's just the camera, battery and memory cards.
I have never designed anything this complex before. I'm really thankful for my job and the recent handbag projects I've been doing as they have given me some ideas for construction that I wouldn't have thought of before. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

this does look complex. congratulations on figuring it out :)