Tuesday, October 09, 2007

knit night produces undies

tonight at Rave I mostly finished up the panties and undershirt. I just had to edge the arm holes and add the french knots to the intarsia flowers when I got home. I'm not going to tackle the rest of the clothes tonight. That will have to wait for another knitting session. At least I don't have to see her little naked body anymore. I think the clothes suit her well. I am learning that I suck at intarsia, that or it's extremely difficult to do on fine yarn. None the less I'm glad these clothes are for a doll and not a person!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

aww her close look really cute. can't wait to see the rest of her outfit

Janet Richards said...

She is too cute - and her little undies are cute too!!!

Karina said...

awwww