Thursday, October 18, 2007

cup of Tea

Here's my response to Karina's post on favorite cups.
This is my favorite cup at the present. I seem to adopt one every few months or years for different reasons. This one was given to me last year at MOPS for the Tea and Testimony that we shared for one of our last meetings. The gift was a reminder to us of what we mean to our children. Drinking from this mug/cup reminds me to try to be the best for my Ray's.

I drink way more tea than coffee. Tonight as it's 2am and I can't sleep I'm brewing some Tazo Calm.

Is that a knit WIP merino, alpaca and silk diaper soaker peaking out from behind????? I just couldn't wait to start this one. Janet (the sweetest, most generous, loving, unselfish and best big sister ever) found this yarn and I very ungracefully and literally got down on one knee in all my preggo splendor last night in ACMoore and begged her to let me get it as it was the very last of it. (Can you say pregnancy hormones causing irrationality? Can you say OC over Zuri's butt covers? Can you say, maybe she's lost he mind?) Then I kidnapped her away to Target in the next town to fulfill a selfish need to acquire the final basket. . . see below.

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

:( i can't see the pic

doreen said...

it's there and it's all large and everything, I wonder why?????

Jenny said...

I don't know!!! I can't see it either!!! WAH!

Karina said...

pretty cup!

Jenny said...

I see it now! Yeah!
And my cup is up finally!