Friday, December 14, 2007

bib, wipe, burp, just cloth????

I finally broke down and bought some of the yummy organic yarn I've been seeing in stores. Lion Brand Nature's Choice Organic cotton. It is more of a Aran to light bulky weight and a single strand twisted around a mass of soft cotton fibers vs. a twisted cord. It's very soft. I liked the look crocheted vs. knit.
Here are some baby cloth's I made. The sides are between 8" and 10". This was from one ball of the strawberry and one of the walnut. I have since gotten one ball of Pistacio and one of Pecan and am working on three more in the middle of my other projects.
My plan is to use these as bibs with my bib clips, but also to use them as a wipe or burp or lappad if needed. So basically multi purpose cloths for the diaper bag or at home.
If they survive till after Zuri I can use them as hot pads or kitchen cloths.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cute!

Janet Richards said...

Yummm- I luv me some organic cotton!