Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Streamers for Praise

Our Church Congregation during the Praise portion of services invites the children of all ages to be like David and be "undignified". They provide streamers for expression of praise. They are a little long for toddlers, normally aren't enough to go around, and when dropped the kids fight over them as they all look the same.
Jenny made some beautiful streamers called Fairy Tales that inspired me to make these for Mardie

and Charmie

These have smaller handles so I don't have to worry about anybody getting whacked with them. They are also shorter which is perfect for shorter people. I can't wait for them to try them out on Sunday at our special CHRISTmas celebration!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christi said...

very cool!

Jennifer said...

great idea and really cute!

Janet Richards said...

Good idea - I like them. You have to tell me how so I an make some for Jada.