Monday, December 24, 2007

Sooooo soft!

I got some wool interlock fabric that is so soft. I cannot begin to explain how soft this double knit fabric is. I plan to make some diapering accessories for Zuri and some goodies for me. I'm plugging along though these days just beign pregnant so not very much is getting done. Here's the first thing I made. I need to practice serging in a circle with interlock so the edges don't lettuce.
These pads when lanolized will absorb 40x their weight in breast milk hopefully keeping my clothing nice and dry! They are also naturally antibacterial and anti microbial, they will be self cleaning and lastly but definately not least they will be warm and comfy to help prevent clogged milk ducts. I had two pair of these from breastfeeding Charmie and Mardie by LANA care and cannot find them anywhere. I'm glad I was able to find some soft interlock to make a new pair.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: