Tuesday, December 25, 2007

steps 1 and 2

step 1:

step 2:
the transformation wasn't that simple but you get the gist.


It still needs to finish drying, and have some finishing steps but the main form has been made and that's the biggest deal. I plan to blog those steps too. I've been preoccupied with other things lately so finishing may have to wait until after Zuri is born.
For example earlier this week on Rocky's birthday, I ended up in the hospital with contractions 1-2 minutes apart. I'm 36 weeks and that night seemed like it may be the real thing so I wasn't comfortable with putting this off. Sorry Jenny as I know you were going to be my helper to do this. Thanks for being willing to come to do it even though it didn't work out.
Making this last night reminded me of all of the wonderful blessings I have, a loving, caring and supportive husband, and beautiful, healthy, children. Rejoice, for the Lord is good and Merry Christmas to you all!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Karina said...

thats so cool!

Jennifer said...

i like that. glad you finally got to do it.

Virtuous said...

Oh my gosh! That pic is too funny!

Merry Belated Christmas!

Many blessings to you in the New Year!

Anonymous said...

Rocky's grown quite a belly since last I saw him! Great job on the cast! You'll treasure it forever!!!

Janet Richards said...

You finished it just in time!! Looks great!