Monday, March 06, 2006

Well since you asked. . .

I have several projects that I'm planning to do but only one right now that is in progress (on kneedles). I am working on a sweater for myself. . . I've finished the sleeves and upper bodice and need to knit the bottom of the body part and it will be done.
I have some projects that I either want to or need to work on but I haven't started because with me I pretty much like to go all out on one thing until it's done. This is random order
design and make lap or wall quilt for livingroom
quilt friendship square quilt top x4
back/quilt and bind grandma's quilt tops x5
Lace sweater/ or shawl from some luxury silk/wool blend yarn my sister got for my birthday, actually she got some for her too so this is a project that we will do together, though we may or may not make the same thing.
spring/summer top/sweater/tank from silk/rayon blend yarn
spring/summer top/sweater/tank from 100% cotton yarn
spring/summer shrug/shawl to wear with my peek-a-boob top to make it a little more modest in public
socks
knit cotton vests for Rocky, Charmie and Mardie
anniversary quilt wallhanging for my sis and bil

I could go on and on but that's what's pressing for now.

4 comments:

Christi said...

ahh so much to do so little time

Jennifer said...

yay! so glad u posted! yea u have lots planned on ur plate too! i can't wait to see all the things as u finish them. it will be so exciting! and yay, yarn for ur birhtday...i understand the value of that now...lol!

doreen said...

yes, yes. . .

Karina said...

wow! you have quite a list dont you?????