Thursday, March 16, 2006

Tank Back

I just finished the back of a Chevron Rib Tank top from interweave press that I started when J visited last weekend.  I'm scared of the front because that's where I do the chevron pattern.  The back alone tripped me up at first and I needed my sister to give some assistance.  Of course I probably could have figured it out had I acutally read the instructions, but does that suprise you???



My brain is mush now.  Maybe tomorrow I'll cast it on and get started, or maybe I'll just work on one of the vest tops I've started for Rocky or the boys. . .
Image hosting by Photobucket

5 comments:

Karina said...

thats gonna be great! looking good already

Jennifer said...

I sooo can't wait to see the finished product it was such a cute tank!

Christi said...

love that color! looking great so far!

Erica Bunker said...

That's going to be so cute in that color (I'm working a project in the same shade). Can't wait to see that finished. It's on my to-knit list.

Janet Richards said...

ohhh - can't wait to see the finished top!!!