Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Denim, Denim, Denim

The Value Village in my town was having a 1/2 price clothing sale. I found out yesterday and planned an early morning trip this morning to get denim. It was a productive trip. I scored 8 generously sized full length dresses with little wear, no stains, rips, tears or imperfections that I can see. I chose dresses over pants because I have a greater chance of being able to get larger pieces of uninterrupted fabric this way. I'm pleased with this venture. Now I just have to wash and cut up all of these pieces. I Plan to make a rag quilt from them, and possibly something else when it's all said and done.
Image hosting by Photobucket

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

lol yay!! so glad u got all these dresses for ur denim projecsts. it will be really neat to see what u make them into:) now i don't have to give u any of mine ;)

Karina said...

so cool, i need to go shopping with you! yr always find the deal!

Christi said...

Cant wait to see what becomes of all this denim :)