Saturday, March 31, 2007

Thank you bear

My wonderful sister saw fit to bless me again with some beautiful yarns. One of them was a colorgrown cotton Chenille that feels oh so yummy. I have admired this yarn for some time, as did Janet, but she didn't like working with it at all and didn't have a project in mind for it. That is until I saw it and asked for it. Then she thought it may be nice to make a bear for Jada with it. . .
Well after she gave it to me I didn't think it would be right to deny my new baby niece a handknit bear from yarn her momma got just for that purpose ;-}
Thanks J. I love the yarns. I intend to do lots with them. I hope JC3 likes the bear.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Janet Richards said...

She loves the bear - and her mommy does too. It's too cute!! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Jennifer said...

oh wow!!! D, the bear looks sooo cute! wonderful job!

Karina said...

I love that bear!