Monday, September 18, 2006

Robin my Garage Sale Find

Here's my __# machine. We found him at a garage sale this weekend. I asked the people if they had any sewing machines and they said no, then I started looking around and here Robin was up under a table. It's a Sovereign Brother or a Brother badged Sovereign. It had a coordinating foot pedal and accessories box. The accessories included were mostly bobbins and a few bobbin cases. There was also a zipper foot. This is a straight stitch machine and I couldn't find much other information. I'm still searching. I was thinking of resale, but I'm becoming more and more fond of Robin's cool color. I may just keep him. The case is not in great condition, but now at least it is clean. The previous owners also tried to maintain the case, it has lots of tape holding it together, lol. Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

lol even more finds. neat color for a sewing machine.