Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Blessing table

My new mentor and boss, Jo blessed me with this sewing table when I picked up the materials for my current job. I am loving it because it gives me the flexibility to sew in other areas of my home. It fits Sojourner perfectly and makes an extension or can be folded flat. I sewed my latest project today in my living room during the boy's naptime and when they woke up I have been able to do a little sewing with them near by as well.
Thanks Jo, you are so sweet to think of me and bless me with this table! Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

awesome!! cute table!!! that was really nice of her :)

Janet Richards said...

Perfect - just what you needed to be able to do you work more easily.

doreen said...

yes, it helps to have flexibility with this being my "work" now. But as i sit frogging a seam that I put in right, but cut the fabric wrong, so I have to reverse it I wonder. . .

Karina said...

so cool! i like that!