Tuesday, September 12, 2006

What happened today in sewing class

I had a class today, well I had 2 scheduled, one for 10am and one for 6pm, but the pm people didn't show so I just had the am class.
I am going to be setting up some signup sheets at the store for my next classes to try to make sure that I have better turn out.
Today we sewed jeans purses/bags. We had a lot of fun. We were done in a little over 2 hours. I just had one student, a homeschooler.
We both needed some emblishments for our bags so we went to the store floor. She choose some cute paw print ribbon because she plans to be a veteranarian when she grows up. She's only 13. I found some jewlery charms I sewed on the front of my bag and this package of bling.
I know I'm not a bling kind of gal, but it was calling my name, Diva, Diva??? Yes I mean you! So I had to get it. I was going to try to put this onto my bag, but I don't think it would stick over time so I decided to emblish SK.
She likes her new bling and I do too. They are removeble stickers so if I decide at a later date SK needs no bling, I just peel them off! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

glad that ur class went good. sorry though u had a lot of no shows.

Karina said...

lol Diva!!! I need this, I still think its soo awesoem you have this opportuinity...

Janet Richards said...

cute!