Friday, April 14, 2006

Dining Room Garage

Yesterday I was in the office catching up on email when I heard silence. . . I knew that the kids were up to something but I wasn't sure. As I came into the living room and still didn't really see or hear them I progressed into the kitchen unsure of what I would find.
Charmie and Mardie had hooked "trailers" (Charmie's bedding) to their bikes and had parked them in the "garage" (under my dining room table). It was all I could do to not bust out laughing and run through the house back to the office to grab the camera. Here are the views I was able to capture before I made them park their bikes and trialers back in their room and out of my dining room. Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

wow...they are so smart. picking up things from their daddy!

Karina said...

so creative!

Christi said...

LOL!!