Sunday, April 16, 2006

Just when you think my office is full!

I don't know why, but I gravitate to this office, one of the smallest rooms in my house just to hang out. I have the whole house to be in but I feel the most comfortable in here. Maybe because this room is filled with some of my "favorite things" like my yarn, and books, and fabric, and machines. . . anyway, I didn't have a comfortable chair just to sit upon in here. The desk chair is great for the computer, but not so great to knit or read in. My sewing chair is pretty straight and hard so it's no fun. I found this little circle chair at a garage sale and since it's folding, I don't have to have it out when I don't want it out! I'm trying to decide if I re-cover it, it's kind of not in-line with my decor, but the velvety fabric is soft. . . I guess I've got plenty of time to decide. It works for now as is!Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

too cute! great find!

doreen said...

Now when you visit J, you have a comfy place to sit! lol!

Karina said...

very nice!

Jennifer said...

thank goodness!!!

Christi said...

Looks comfy!

Christi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Janet Richards said...

Looks comfy.