Friday, April 14, 2006

Kenmore Ergo3

It arrived today, right after Rocky got home, long after the boys' naps, and right when things were picking up in our afternoon and I wouldn't have much time. . . My new embroidery/sewing machine. Yes it's another Kenmore, Janome made machine. I LOVE it! It's so different from my other embroidery machine. I cannot wait to just play. My memory cards arrived today, and my card adaptor yesterday so when the machine and customizer software got here I was able to download designs on to it right away. Here I'm stitching out a test design of 2 butterfly's on a jeans scrap. Earlier I tested some of the sewing functions and embroidery designs that were stored on the machine. I'm going to have some major fun, but I've got to wait until probably Monday or Tuesday as this weekend is going to be busy, busy, busy! Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

ooooo that looks sooo cool! i can't wait to see it!!!!! i'm so glad it came for u..too bad not at a better time:)

Karina said...

oh yeah!!!! i know your excited!

Nik said...

I SO covet this machine. especially since i'm learning to sew. RIght now, I'm working with a Brother machine that i am still learning to use. Hopefully I'll get more advanced so that I can buy one of those machines. looks fancy.