Sunday, April 16, 2006

I handled it!

I wanted some slightly different handles, but this was the best pick I could find at Joann's. I'm pleased with the outcome. Jennifer and I had to make a run to Joann's, it's becoming our tradition. I lucked out and not only found these handles, but a Rolling tote for my new machine. I was freaking out because it's quite a bit larger than a standard sewing machine and I couldn't find anything affordable, but lucky for me Joann's had totes that were going to be on sale starting on Monday, they had already set the signage so they let me have it for the sale price which happened to be 1/2 price! It's a tight squeeze but it fits! Now I just need to find some sewing/quilting/embroidery classes. . .Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

i'm soo glad it fits! and that it was on sale! and i love the cute little purse. the handles turned out good

Karina said...

looks great together!