Monday, April 17, 2006

Thong 1

I've been toying with the idea of knitted undies. Fine hand knits are just so soft and snuggly. Someone told me about the joy of thongs (you know who you are) and forced me to buy one with peer pressure. After I tried that one I relized that I had nothing to fear. I could wear a thong and liked it a little actually. So I found a freebie pattern online and had some Paton's Fixation in my stash decided to play. Once again no WIPS bar. . . I started it this morning and finished it before the boy's woke from their nap.
It's rather comfy. I like it so much I'm making another one in a lace pattern out of Knit Picks Dancing. The yarn is finer but it's not as stretchy feeling... Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Christi said...

LOL!!!!!!! and the thong love passes on down the line!
Cool idea! I bet there comfy!

Karina said...

They are adorable! I love them!!!

Bored@Home said...

Wow this is kinda cool even though I am a guy I am trying to learn to knott cause i am trying to make a hat from a movie, still trying to learn, but this was really cool. goodl uck on your work if you have time check my blog about puppets at http://video567.blogspot.com/